Muffin Tin Recipes???

Astephens1984
Astephens1984 Posts: 57 Member
Would like to know what different muffin tin recipes are out there. Plz share yours!

Replies

• I like to take deli sliced ham or turkey and line muffin tin, crack egg in to it and bake for 20 min.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    I use my dicer to chop onions and peppers really small and then I mix them with spices into premade polenta (because I am too lazy to make it from scratch)

Then I fill non stick muffin pans with the pepper onion polenta mix and top it with fresh mazzarella and fresh basil. Sometimes I do a tomato sauce drizzle.

They come out like savory polenta muffins. Hubby loves them.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    bump.

Another one is mini tostada pies.

Make cornbread mix, put it at the bottom of the muffin spots (only as a base/crust)
    then top with a protein (ground beef, turkey, tempeh, tofu) with taco seasoning
    and cheese
    top it with another layer of cornbread mix.

bake.

when you take it out top it with fresh tomato, lettuce, taco toppings of your choice.
  • Here is one...

Bake Protein-Packed Bacon Omelet Bites - Make one batch, then reheat and eat this awesome breakfast all week.

Bacon Wrapped California Omelet Bites
    Recipe by Jen Comas Keck

What you’ll need:
    4 whole eggs
    12 egg whites
    2 cups diced cooked chicken
    12 slices bacon
    1/2 red pepper, chopped
    1/2 green pepper, chopped
    2 cups chopped fresh spinach
    1 avocado, cubed (optional)
    Salt and pepper
    Nonstick cooking spray

How to make it:
    1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
    2. Cook the bacon in a pan over medium heat only until it's cooked through, but not crispy, about 5 minutes
    3. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and place one piece of the bacon in each tin, wrapping it around the outer edges.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Here's my egg quiche "muffin" recipe. I've been making them in the silicone muffin cups and it works really well...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/711823-breakfast-quiche-muffins-74-calories-each