Friends needed...losing motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• eichhorst
    eichhorst Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I feel like that on a regular basis. Feel free to add me so maybe we can motivate each other.
  • sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! feel free to add!
  • melissanorth35
    melissanorth35 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a Full Time working mother of 2 young ones (6&3) and I KNOW how hard it is to do it all...work full time and exercise and eat right. I have already lost 35lbs, but just joined this service in an attempt to lose the last 10, which is really really hard.

I've found that I must spend a lot of time planning and preparing...for instance, i cooked my egg breakfast for tomorrow, tonight.
  • jmhunter84
    Options
    always down with more friends
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi!! open to anyone who wants to add me!
  • laynie878
    laynie878 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a working mom too and know how you feel. Feel free to add me!
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :flowerforyou:
  • AshlieA96
    AshlieA96 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Everyone needs friends and motivation!!Anyone welcome!!:smile:
  • Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like, I understand, I lost 4 pounds in the first two weeks, then I gained two back!!! I am hoping its water weight, so i get frustrated too, and now with the first month, ive only lost two pounds....driving me crazy!!! I can sure sympathize!!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Everyone is always welcome to add me. The more the merrier. We all have a common goal. :bigsmile:
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier here!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me the more support the better for this journey we are all on
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • pangelicus
    pangelicus Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me too! We'll all help each other out!
  • charmcl
    Options
    I have just recently restarted as well! More friends helps to keep me motivated, anyone feel free to add me!
  • sjewell79
    sjewell79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm just back to logging everyday, I did really good for over 150 days and then the holidays i slacked off. Luckily i was able to stay right around the same weigh give or take 3 or 4 pds with out logging. Ready to be under 200 pounds been stuck at 205 so motivation is well needed here as well. hopefully we can help each other. I also have 3 monkeys so i totally get the juggling act!