Emergency service members thread

Options
Firefighters, cops, paramedics CHECK IN!! I want to see how many of us are on the way to a lesser us!!! Maybe we can share some "healthy" firehouse recipes!

Replies

• Lusadi
    Lusadi Posts: 79
    Options
    Will you take an Emergency service chaplain? I'm here trying to make my butt skinny enough to keep up with all of you!
  • Cassaaaaandra
    Cassaaaaandra Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    How about a critical care nurse? :) Formerly combat medic, EMT-B, nurse aid and lifeguard. I think I'll be a doctor next ;P
  • tinatwyds
    tinatwyds Posts: 5
    Options
    Hiya I'm a sister in an Accident and Emergency Department doing internal rotation so dieting is so hard especially as getting a break is sometimes hard! No wonder i am the size i am after living on kit kat's and crisps but i'm determined to try my best this time!
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I think anyone in the emergency field, whether it be medicine, fire, military, etc should be here. It's definitely hard living on candy bars and diet cokes between the madness that invades. So... How is work going for everyone?

What is your favorite snack to turn to when you don't have time to cook?
  • tinatwyds
    tinatwyds Posts: 5
    Options
    Work is sooo busy - we are a seaside town so lots of tourist injurying themselves on the seafront. ! i love to eat kit kats!!! :smile: :smile: