Hello!

Options
Hi everyone! I've been using MFP on my phone for a few months, but have just recently starting checking in online. Pretty cool site, with a lot of information and support!

I don't have much of a weight loss goal, as I've always been active and in shape, but I'm a lifelong Celiac (diagnosed when I was two), and am always looking for new health tips, exercise tips, and recipes. Also, if anyone out there has recently been diagnosed with Celiac Disease, I can offer perspective, recipes, and encouragement :D

Cheers!

Replies

• CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP online! I am not a celiac, but live a GF existence due to some health issues that I was having, and getting rid of gluten and grains cleared up.

Nice to meet you -- make sure you join the GF forum. Your insight will be much appreciated!
  • Spartan_Guy
    Spartan_Guy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks--and good to "meet" you! So many people find health benefits to avoiding or limiting gluten. I don't think I'd advocate cutting it out completely unless there's a medical reason to do so, but I am glad that awareness and availability have increased drastically in recent years. Makes things SO much easier for those of us who need to avoid it.
  • Caesar_3rd
    Options
    i'm just attempting to make muscle gains, and tighten my core. Been working out for about a yr. and its cool if U meet folks with helpful tips and makes friends along the way
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    rock on! best of luck!
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome! I love this site!