Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is that just me?

The more I workout, the more I want to eat... does it happens to you guys too????

It kinda make sense because you burn a lot of calories and you use a lot of energy and your body will want to take all the energy back.... but it drives me NUTS!!

Replies

• socko6774
    socko6774 Posts: 200
    your metabolism is faster so your body wants more food
  • MyPsalm63
    MyPsalm63 Posts: 303
    It depends. Some days I want to eat, eat, eat. Others, I have to force myself to do so. I crave A LOT of Veggies and Hummus on my hard core workout days!!!
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    thats good!!!

Usually i crave BBIIGGGG portions of grill food... at least isnt french fries.. probably because I would feel guilty!!
  • Bracciano
    Bracciano Posts: 85 Member
    I have a really intense workout program burning about 1200 calories in an hour or so. When I'm done the muscles are screaming for energy and the testosterone pumping can turn me into a ravenous fiend. Definitely have to surround myself with healthy food after a workout.
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    kinda depends on what Im doing. If I do something like the 30 day shred Im not that hungry but if I do something like running for even half an hour I want to eat everything in sight. :/
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    depends on what mood im in really
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    I always feel hungry after working out.