Excited to be officially in remission!

Options
In remission of fat that is. Let's face it, the unwanted fat on our bodies is essentially a mass of cells that brings us down. I was always active as a kid and actually played college softball, and was on THE Army softball team. I was fit and was absolutely loving it, and taking it for granted. Then the most terrible thing happened, to me it felt like I lost everything, I tore just about everything in my knee. My oh so precious, fabulous knee that has always kept me moving. I had surgery, sat around with nothing to do, but still ate the same as I ever did, needless to say I was probably depressed about it too. I was a 22 year old female, 5'11" 150lbs of solid muscle and here I am today, the same on the inside but I feel that I look much different on the outside. When I decided to do something about it, I weighed 184lbs. So I started by keeping a journal and only eating the good stuff. I felt full, energized and motivated when I lost my first couple of pounds; so I kept on it like my glove in the dirt... Hasn't been that long, about 7 weeks, but I am happy to say I am 15lbs lighter and confident I will get to where I want to be. I hope everyone's journey is a success because everyone deserves to be the best version of themselves. NO MATTER WHAT.