16 lbs gone......so happy :-)

Options
It seems to have taken me forever to get to that 14lb mark but tonight i smashed it and lost another 3lbs to take me to 16lbs, just had to post as im soooo pleased with myself, such an achievement for me after years of tryign to shift the pounds, they r finally melting away :-)

Replies

• KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    good job!~!~!...that is soooo Great!~!, way to go!~!.... now, its time to get that 17th pound down~
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations!! :flowerforyou: Thanks for posting too, because it serves to remind us not to give up when we aren't seeing the results fast enough. Good for you for sticking to it!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    It seems to have taken me forever to get to that 14lb mark but tonight i smashed it and lost another 3lbs to take me to 16lbs, just had to post as im soooo pleased with myself, such an achievement for me after years of tryign to shift the pounds, they r finally melting away :-)

Congratulations! :flowerforyou: :drinker: It's SUCH a great feeling, isn't it?!!! :bigsmile:
  • Farasha
    Farasha Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • looneygirl44
    Options
    Thanks everyone i love the encouragement this site gives me, ur all wonderful :-) x
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Yeah for you!!!!
  • jehan
    jehan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    congratulations....:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Gailey
    Gailey Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wonderful - well done you !!

:bigsmile:
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    You're doing such a wonderful job. It really feels so great to make and beat a trying number! Keep rocking that scale back. :flowerforyou:
  • alisaperry74
    Options
    Yay!!! Congrats...good for you!!!
  • looneygirl44
    Options
    Thankyou, still a long way to go but hopefully the only way is down!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!