What is your guilty pleasure food?

Options

Replies

• matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Little Cesears pizza/bread sticks. Put some Tabasco on that ****, soooo yummy. Pizza in general, really. And Chinese food. I am ALWAYS down for Chinese.

Oh and liquor. Fireball whiskey. I chug that crap like water. (Yes, I'm a lush.)

And while we're at it, soda. Real soda. I'm addicted.

Oh, hell. Everything is my guilty pleasure.
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin Mac & Cheese from Noodles & Co. I'm not supposed to go over 100 carbs per day, so this really is a bowl of pure sin. I get a chicken breast to go with it to balance at least SOME protein with the carbs, but yeah... that's totally my "once every few weeks or so" food.
  • stormynytes4ever
    stormynytes4ever Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate... or home made chocolate chip cookies, especially when fresh coffee is available to go with them.
  • joycebug
    joycebug Posts: 309
    Options
    Genuine Chicago Style Pizza from Gino's East. Once slice would probably be my max calorie consumption for the day...
  • sclarktiw
    sclarktiw Posts: 217
    Options
    Pizza
    Whopper with cheese and bacon extra mayo
    Planter's Dry Roasted Peanuts
    Old Dutch BBQ chips
    Glossette Raisins
    Black Licorice Babies

Now on to Tuesday's list...
  • SugarBoomBoom
    Options
    Foccacia, ciabatta or any lovely bread like that!
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Pasta in any form!
  • Lmans77
    Lmans77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Everything that's already been mentioned in this thread. :laugh:
  • LB2LL
    LB2LL Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese with Frank's Red hot and anything with cream cheese. Cream cheese is just divine.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    fried chicken..but only allow myself to have it twice a year...
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin Mac & Cheese from Noodles & Co. I'm not supposed to go over 100 carbs per day, so this really is a bowl of pure sin. I get a chicken breast to go with it to balance at least SOME protein with the carbs, but yeah... that's totally my "once every few weeks or so" food.

noodles and company is the devil and i am lucky that we don't have one where i live.... yet
  • agidavis
    agidavis Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hmmm there is so many.....but everyonce in a wh

-Mocha covered almonds
    -Tiramisu
    -Bacon
    -Anything from Starbucks
    -PHO vietnamese soup-- suprised I dont see other people mention this
    -Mexican food

:) mmmm
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.. Anything with Chocolate, I am loving Dark now, no better but just a smidge

Peanut Butter. On a Gluten-Free Cracker, on a spoon... in a spoon.. on a knife.. on the lid... Lol.

Popcorn, Mmmm..Just Popcorn + (either) Grey's Anatomy, Once Upon a Time, Chicago Fire, .. Bomb Girls! Oh my! But I don't eat popcorn on ALL those days, .. but usually Sundays for OUAT. Lol.

Coke Zero, try to stick to only two cans a day, now trying to limit to one, or a mini-can.

Coffee, Double Double's, limit myself to 2 a day, usually one, and I cycle between McDonalds and Tim Hortons, which in a caloric comparison is Tim:210-240(med/lrg), Mcdonalds: 75-110(med/lrg).

Since I can''t eat Gluten ... Use to be Pizza and Crusty Bread with Pro-Active Margarine.. now Since bread is like $6.00 a loaf I never buy it much, lol.. can't afford it. BUT as for Pizza there's about 2 local places they have a Gluten-Free Pizza and I have ie 1-2x every 2-3 months.

Hmmm.. Cheese. Probably any/all kinds of Cheese (except Blue)
  • thegirlwhogotfit
    Options
    Bread. Sourdough bread with some butter, French bread with tuna, baguette's with cheese from the farmer's market. Focaccia, wheat, rye, sour, sweet, hawaiian...all the bread in the world!

Oh, and chocolate.
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I freakin' love fast food. I'm craving fried chicken from Popeye's so bad right now.

Also, there's a little cafe by my house that has a White Chocolate Bread Pudding that is probably about 2,000 calories per slice but I love it so much.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Rum...
  • kaypee65
    kaypee65 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Bacon anything.

I made caramel bacon yeast doughnuts for Christmas and am pretty sure that I'll celebrate President's day by making another batch.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    taco bell, oreos
    typical junk lol
  • data356
    Options
    red wine, martinis, a big rare steak
  • Izzerial
    Options
    Chips. Just chips and tons of haribo products. Literally tons.