Options

Replies

• Polskastar
    Options
    Winnipeg, Manitoba here!
    :smile:
  • LynnInOntario
    Options
    Hi, Bowmanville, Ontario here, home of the Bowmanville Zoo and the Canadian Tire Store with the most square footage in Canada (as of Fall 2012), no kidding! LOL
    So far I am liking the MFP app and the fact that I can use in free on my BlackBerry. Formerly I was using a standalone app called DietPower which is really good but has not evolved to a web or mobile app.
    It's great to see people on here from across Canada. I see lots of Albertans. I lived in Red Deer for 10 years in the past and I loved it.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Ke11yJo
    Ke11yJo Posts: 141
    Options
    Milton Ontario here :flowerforyou:
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Southern Ontario
  • dianemartino
    Options
    Brantford, Ontario :) Good luck!
  • Dancerbean
    Options
    I am from Ontario! I am always looking for friends on here, so anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Mardill
    Mardill Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My husband & I live near Ottawa, Ontario. I invite anyone who needs encouragement to friend me. :flowerforyou:
  • Jubee31
    Jubee31 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm from around Toronto :-) Hi everyone!
  • navleen15
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am from toronto! I am so excited to go through this journey with you all!
  • adoreabella
    Options
    I am from Calgary. Feel free to add me =)
  • eidc
    eidc Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Southeastern B.C.:happy:
  • AminabintSaid
    Options
    Toronto, been here for 21 years... Would love to see the rest of Canada.
  • classicelle
    Options
    Hi there!

Fellow Canadian here as well, located right in the capital!

I very recently joined this "app" through my phone and so far, I have absolutely no complaints!

I am just starting on my weightloss journey but am proud to say that within 3-4 days have already lost 1 pound.

It's amazing what a difference this "app" has made and how much I am learning from it.

We are all on this journey together.
  • char2009
    Options
    Hinton Alberta! :) feel free to add me, can always use the support :)
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hello from Vancouver!
  • dent5499
    dent5499 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Chatham, Ontario. Feel free to add!!
  • stubbynose
    Options
    Hello and welcome from St. Marys Ontario… hubby and I just moved here at the end of July 2012 from Renfrew ,Ontario Canada. I was born and raised in Ottawa…. i have been on here for about a month now and love it !!! The people are friendly and so supportive!! If anyone needs another supportive friend you can always add me too !! The more the merrier !!!
  • riissxx
    Options
    From Regina Sask! Follow me on instagram @riissxx and join me on my weight loss journey, motivational quotes, photos & fitness tips!
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Halifax, NS in the house!
  • VasylP
    VasylP Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Good morning, looking to see who's here from Canada. My husband and I are both on here. Just curious to see who else is here.

Nancy MacWilliam

Good afternoon to both you and your husband from Montreal... I'm pretty new here myself, unless of course you only started looking for fellow Canucks after having been here for some time. :laugh: