good morning from the uk

Options
Hello im new and from the uk. this us my second day and i love the barvore scanner and its so easy to use. does anyone know if you can track fibre? Add me if you like x

Replies

• Kutchka
    Kutchka Posts: 14
    Options
    this is my second day too =D I" dont have a scanner "sad face" giggle...I" do like being able to come on and track what I'm doing etc plus have other ppl from all over the world trying to do the same thing... get fitter=D
  • DhiaUK
    DhiaUK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Sharon,

I'm also new this week and from the UK. To track fibre go to Food: Settings and select Fiber (US spelling) from the drop down menu. Save and you're done!

Best of luck! :smile:
  • DuskMoth
    Options
    Hi there Sharon! My second day too :D
  • Gail3260
    Gail3260 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome. There are loads of us from the UK in here.....search the Groups for UK and you'll find a fair few. I've been here since August 2011 so can testify that if you stick to it, it really does work.

Go for it!!
  • sharonmunday90
    sharonmunday90 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi Sharon,

I'm also new this week and from the UK. To track fibre go to Food: Settings and select Fiber (US spelling) from the drop down menu. Save and you're done!

Best of luck! :smile:

Aggghhh thanks
  • AntoniaOC
    Options
    Hi I'm quite new to all this. I'm am currently on the atkins induction phase, I train daily too. I'me addicted to keep fit and it feels great. Can't weight to reach my ideal weight. Long way to go yet..

Day 5: -8lbs lose. I guess most of this is water weight.

If anyone fancies adding me then great stuff, any extra motivation or ideas we can share can only help us.

Ps. How do I add my ticker like everyone else has done? (Newbie)

Thanks
  • lappy16
    lappy16 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone im uk too. Im nearly finished with week 2. On day 2 of the 30 day shred. Extreme hard work.....exhausted today. What is he scanner and where do i find it!!!!!! Feel free to add me if you like xx
  • sharonmunday90
    sharonmunday90 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone im uk too. Im nearly finished with week 2. On day 2 of the 30 day shred. Extreme hard work.....exhausted today. What is he scanner and where do i find it!!!!!! Feel free to add me if you like xx

i use the android app. when you go to add food to your diary you click on thecbarcode scan on the right and hold it over the barcode of the good.