30 day Shred: Fitbit vs Bodyfit vs HRM vs Striiv etc.

Options
Just curious, since so many of us use different devices to track our activity... what do the different devices say this workout gives you?

I know I did the 30 Day Shred today (Level 1, Day 6 for me). Per my pedometer (not a good device for measuring this activity), I "walked" 3/4 of a mile and only burned 40.1 calories. Yeah right. LOL

But, I also wore my Polar RSS 100 HRM (a far more accurate device for measuring this activity). It said that in 28 minutes I burned 226 calories.

So, are there any Fitbit or Bodyfit or Striiv users out there who have tracked their activity during the 30 Day Shred workout with those devices? Just curious what they said. Any one else getting materially different results with an HRM? (I know, there are going to be variances based on how much effort we put in, our base physical condition, etc.... just curious trying to get an overall read and comparison).

Replies

• Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Nobody has measured their performance?
  • cocoqt
    cocoqt Posts: 4
    Options
    According to my HRM I'm only burning about 175 calories per workout (D2 L1).
  • jelr
    jelr Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My bodybugg only gave me about 170 calorie burn for the 30 minute chunk of time. My HRM gave me 280 calories for level 1 day 4.... yesterday was the first time I started wearing my bodybugg again. All 4 times my burn has been in the 270-300 range for 30DS level 1 with my HRM. I sort of believe my HRM more because I keep my heart rate up over 165 the entire time I am doing the workout (have double checked using manual heart rate measure to verify the HRM is reading my heart rate correctly).
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I rely on my HRM and wondered if those other devices could track it accurately or not.