Replies

• fluffypetal
    Options
    Thank you again people.

Annie xx :flowerforyou:
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    My profile picture is me 3 years apart. I am wearing the same shirt...and I weigh almost the same--in the one on the left I am in the range of 188-199lbs. In the one on the right I am 196lbs. In one I am wearing a 42DD bra and 16/18 pants...in the other I am wearing a 38C bra and 12/14 shorts. I gained 30 pounds after the pic on the left was taken, and as I was losing weight, I was doing strength training. My body has changed, but the scale sometimes doesn't move for a MONTH!

Wow. Your picture is a great one to show anyone who is disheartened that their scale number isn't moving. A lesson in tracking your measurements and NSV!

Thank you :flowerforyou:

I have definitely become a believer in the power of pictures. By accident, I discovered that I took pictures of my legs just 4.5 weeks apart...and there was a visible reduction in cellulite, and an increase in general tone. I was blown away!
  • fluffypetal
    Options
    My profile picture is me 3 years apart. I am wearing the same shirt...and I weigh almost the same--in the one on the left I am in the range of 188-199lbs. In the one on the right I am 196lbs. In one I am wearing a 42DD bra and 16/18 pants...in the other I am wearing a 38C bra and 12/14 shorts. I gained 30 pounds after the pic on the left was taken, and as I was losing weight, I was doing strength training. My body has changed, but the scale sometimes doesn't move for a MONTH!

Wow. Your picture is a great one to show anyone who is disheartened that their scale number isn't moving. A lesson in tracking your measurements and NSV!

Thank you :flowerforyou:

I have definitely become a believer in the power of pictures. By accident, I discovered that I took pictures of my legs just 4.5 weeks apart...and there was a visible reduction in cellulite, and an increase in general tone. I was blown away!

Well done xx