Help with a struggle!

ok I've been on MFP for about 9 months now. Did pretty good losing weight from May-October. Then stalled out in about Nov. I'm aware the holidays played a big part in it. But since Jan 1st, I've focused for 3 solid weeks. Low carbs, NO ALCOHOL...i repeat...NO ALCOHOL which I thought was part of the reason I wasn't losing from October-November. Gym 4-5 times a week, 45 min of cardio, 30 min of weight lifting (legs one day, then back and bis next, chest and tris the next day, and then abs the following) Pretty high protein diet, take a look at my journal especially if you can make some suggestions. But for 3 weeks the scale literally has NOT budged! The holiday weight melted off, but now I'm right back to my November weight and have been working harder than I was during that month! I'm thinking of seeing my doctor about this only becuas eI"ve heard every answer in the book: You're not eating enough calories, you're eating too many, you need to eat more carbs, you need to just let your body adjust. It can't be all of these!