Life is a battle. Never let someone tell you, you can't.

Options
Along with my weight loss goal. I have been working really hard the past 4 years to battle a illness I have that makes it really hard to leave my home. I busted my behind to make myself be able to live a "normal" life an this year I know its it. I know I am going to be making big changes in my life and with my weight.

I joined another site with people who have exactly what I have and they were nothing but negative nacys. Filling other people's head saying "Well, with out medication its impossible," "You will never be able to do the things you once did" All these people got to me, but I was the dumb one to believe someone could tell me what I can and cant do. So many people on here don't believe they can do it, but YOU CAN! We all can.

This isn't a magic one night you wake up an the weights gone. It takes motivation and dedication. I used to get so jealous of my friends who had weight loss surgery (which they had done do to laziness) but now Em happy I have to earn it. I did this, I'm going to show I can fix it myself. I never thought I could lose the first 20 pounds, but I did. I never thought I'd be able to drive to a store again in my life, but I DID! Being negative only puts out negative actions. Just believe in yourselves and remember more than a handful of people are or have been in your shoes and we're all here doing this journey together.

Love yourself everyday, because each one of us is beautiful.