this diet is costly......

Options
fooja
fooja Posts: 451 Member
man, this diet/life style change is costing me........ in toilet paper!!! damn, drinking all this water has me constantly in the bathroom peeing and using tons of tp!!! theres all my money, going down the drain!!! :laugh:

Replies

• MrsMarvelous
    MrsMarvelous Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    :drinker: drink more water :laugh:

i know when i started drinking more water i was like peeing every hour.. not cool especially at night. i had to stop early enough so i wouldnt wake up in the middle of the night.. that really ticks me off lol but hey its good for you :flowerforyou:
  • gailwyn
    gailwyn Posts: 15
    Options
    Haha hahahahaha!

I totally know what you mean! I can't seem to get my water drank in the early part of the day and end up having to get up in the middle of the night to pee. I went from drinking virtually no water to trying to drink 8 cups a day. What a weird change! Its taking my body a while to adjust.
  • kas1021
    kas1021 Posts: 92
    Options
    haha yeah. i know how you feel! i feel like i'm always having to pee! lol
  • starr36
    starr36 Posts: 7
    Options
    :laugh: ...yes...im just starting to make myself drink lots of water and i feel your pain...lol!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Ya know...I just realized- a month ago when I started drinking a LOT more water, I was going to the washroom constantly. Now, a month later, I'm still drinking as much water, but going much less often.
  • Aubreygrrl
    Aubreygrrl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    lol yea the worst thing is that it wakes me up really early about 30 minutes before my alarm is going to go off and then it's almost impossible to get back to sleep for my last couple minutes -haha
  • jojordan
    jojordan Posts: 8
    Options
    It's like being pregnant....all over again, lol!
  • kas1021
    kas1021 Posts: 92
    Options
    lol yea the worst thing is that it wakes me up really early about 30 minutes before my alarm is going to go off and then it's almost impossible to get back to sleep for my last couple minutes -haha

OMGOSH this happens to me too! it drives me crazy!! haha