Wedding in 6 months

jbrandenberger
jbrandenberger Posts: 9
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone. I am getting married in 6 months. It was kind of a shock to me when I looked at the calendar and saw I only had 6 months. I would really like any help or advice on toning arms and abs.

Replies

• Hi everyone. I am getting married in 6 months. It was kind of a shock to me when I looked at the calendar and saw I only had 6 months. I would really like any help or advice on toning arms and abs.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you! There are lots of people on here just full of great information!
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    I am getting married in 8 months and have 55lbs more to lose! Congrats on the wedding and good luck on the weight loss!
  • c-grandma
    c-grandma Posts: 73
    Resistance bands are a great way to tone the arms. Light weights are good, too. I use mine at least three days a week. Good luck-Chris.
  • nopogal
    nopogal Posts: 162
    Seated dips for the triceps.

Place hands on the edge of the bed or chair, palms down and about shoulder width apart. Extend legs out in front and lower your body by bending arms as far as flexibility will allow, then return to the starting position by extending arms. Do 5-30. (http://www.scuba-doc.com/travexer.htm)
  • If you have access to a punching bag, wear weighted boxing gloves and just smack that bag!! Your arms will get toned in no time. I have a bag at home and it works wonders!
This discussion has been closed.