Im new at this, and could use everyone's help

Options
Hello,

My name is Angela, and this is my 4th day on MFP. I am really excited after looking thru so many before and after pictures and posts. One of my best friends, whom I hadnt seen in a while, I recently linked back up with and she had lost about 60lbs and said she did it by using this app, and working out. Based off of her story alone I was motivated. I would love to have anyone that wouldnt mind giving out the occasional motivation/recipe/excercise tips to please friend me. Im gonna need it. I want to lose about 40lbs and as of day 4 I have lost 1, so Im very okay with that.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help!

Oh yeah, how do I get the little picture to show my weight loss goal and achievements at the bottom of my post? :blushing:

Replies

• kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! I also want to lose around 40 and we all need all the motivation we can get! Feel free to add me and good luck! Making the decision to want to make a change is the first step :)
  • Angiehankins77
    Options
    I'm on day 3 and this will be my 2nd time relosing 30 plus pounds, since a year ago---so it can be done! I am starting off with a 1500 cal diet and working on upping my water and green tea...helps a lot from previous experience! After 1 month of diet and portion control I will be introducing exercise again...one thing at a time, less overwhelming. Feel free to add me, I need a lot of support !!
  • MsDaraElaina
    MsDaraElaina Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey! : ) I'm new too... and congrats on the one pound... It's hard! But not impossible.. I have seen some stories of people on here and it's inspirational... I have lost 2 so far but then I was off on my initial weigh in so it is not showing on my results ;( But welcome and I will add you so we can support each other! They say journalizing and support is the best way so we'll see to get it off and keep it off... It's good to see how much you're eating and see the progress being made - Good luck to you!
  • Lindseyelizabeth87
    Lindseyelizabeth87 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi Angela,

This post should really be in the "Introductions" section, not the Success Stories.
    However we will hopefully see you post your success story here one day!

Best of luck :)
  • Angelat704
    Angelat704 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Does the green tea really help? And which brand? Hot or cold? LOL, sorry for all of the questions.
  • Destinee704
    Destinee704 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awh, I'm soo glad I inspired you and never the least we have linked back up. Will always have love for you. We are definitely going to this together and going to be some bad women. Of course it is life changing for the better never the worst. If anyone have some ideas for me too please share and add me as a friend.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!