Insanity Workout!

I'm thinking of starting Insanity. How was it- How much did you loose after 60 Days?

Replies

• lizzardsm
    lizzardsm Posts: 271 Member
    bump
  • I started 4 weeks ago and I have lost 8 lbs so far (and gained muscle!). I LOVE Insanity. Well, I hate it because it is hard, but I love it when it's done. I feel amazing! Shaun T is an awesome trainer too.
  • k8ermarie
    k8ermarie Posts: 204
    Let me start off by saying that Insanity is Insane! :) I loved and love it! I am on my 2nd Round. There were so many times I wanted to give up and that's one of my favorite things about Insanity. It helped me push through and see my own potential. This workout is a huge change mentally and physically!

Here are my results from Round 1!

Insanity Results (Round 1)

After 63 Days of training, here are my results! :)

Insanity Results:
    Body Part: Day 1 - Day 63
    Weight: 129.8 lbs - 122.2 lbs
    Waist: 33.5 in - 31 in
    Right Arm: 10.25 in - 10 in
    Left Arm: 10.25 in - 10 in
    Right Thigh: 21.5 in - 20.75 in
    Left Thigh: 21.5 in - 20.75 in
    Hips: 37.25 in - 34 in
    Chest: 35.25 in - 33.5 in
    Right Calf: 13.5 in - 13.5 in
    Left Calf: 13.5 in - 13.5 in
    BMI: 27.1 - 25.5

Total Lost:
    10.5 Inches
    7.6 lbs

Total Gained:
    Confidence
    Strength
    Endurance

Best small investment I think I have made! This workout brings it! Go for it! It will be tough, but easy won't bring changes. :)
  • redtim22
    redtim22 Posts: 144
    Checkout profile pic I dropped about 20 lbs! Definitely worth it!
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Isn't it really expensive? I've been tempted but I certainly can't afford the price I see on Amazon!
  • k8ermarie
    Insanity is 3 payments of $39.95. The first payment was $76.....Total cost in full I believe is $119.00 but at least there is a payment option.

I couldn't flat out buy it and it is pricey. But the results are worth the price well over.
  • You could probably find it on Craigslist. The workout is really awesome.
  • Shespretty
    Shespretty Posts: 7 Member
    I'm on week 4 and I've lost 16 lbs and a ton of inches (I've been horrible about keeping up with inches but I've lost alot)...It's an incredible journey that NEVER gets easier but you become addicted because the results are so evident. It's the BEST intense workout I've ever done and I'm feeling more and more powerful everyday! Adter I complete the 60 days, I'm still going to include it 3-4 times a week. Great program!
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    I am on Day 4 and loving it.
  • julesxo
    It may seem expensive, but keep in mind you are getting 10 DVDs! The BeachBody website also offers payment plan over 3 months.
  • wow- you guys look great!!! and results are amazing. I'm IN!
  • redtim22
    redtim22 Posts: 144
    I plan on starting back up next Monday if anybody wants to join feel free!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member
    Started month 2 yesterday. Haven't lost a ton through month 1 however I really don't have a lot to lose and I'm just looking to drop inches. From what I understand and have heard you lose the most during month 2 because the workouts are kicked way up. The workouts themselves and the intervals are longer so you'll burn more calories. I am loving it. It's really, really tough and I definitely look forward to my rest day. I plan on taking a month off when I'm done and going back to the gym and then starting it up again for the summer. I was away last week and actually brought my recovery week DVD with me and did the workout in the hotel. Yes, I am THAT addicted. Or stupid. Not sure which LOL!

IF you're going to buy the videos -- which yes, they are pricey but SO worth the money! -- I would highly discourage you from getting them off of Craigslist because they could be a pirated version. If you get it through Amazon make sure it's through the Beachbody supplier otherwise you will get a pirated version (there are a TON of "reviews" on how some versions are pirated). Or, just go through the BB website and do the installment plan. Either way -- through BB on Amazon or BB itself -- the price will be the same. Amazon also offers the Free Supersaver Shipping.
  • julesxo
    Let me start off by saying that Insanity is Insane! :) I loved and love it! I am on my 2nd Round. There were so many times I wanted to give up and that's one of my favorite things about Insanity. It helped me push through and see my own potential. This workout is a huge change mentally and physically!

Insanity Results:

Total Lost:
    10.5 Inches
    7.6 lbs

Total Gained:
    Confidence
    Strength
    Endurance

Best small investment I think I have made! This workout brings it! Go for it! It will be tough, but easy won't bring changes. :)

That is amazing for just the first round! Good job
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Today is my last day of week 1 and I am LOVING it!! I have already lost almost 2 lbs, and definitely inches (I can tell in my clothes). It is definitely hard but just like everyone else said, it is addicting!! See if any of your friends, or friends of friends have the DVD's first, and see if you can borrow it for a couple months :) I got mine from my sister! Either way, DO IT!! Good luck to you!
  • k8ermarie
    wow- you guys look great!!! and results are amazing. I'm IN!

*** LIKE :)
  • k8ermarie

Insanity Results:

Total Lost:
    10.5 Inches
    7.6 lbs

Total Gained:
    Confidence
    Strength
    Endurance

That is amazing for just the first round! Good job

Thank you! :)
  • I'm only on my second week and loving i! ive already lost two pounds and an inch from my waist! Cant wait to see the end results in 6 weeks!!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    I have the whole thing saved to my dropbox if anyone has an account, I can share :-). The schedule is online.
  • mryak750
    mryak750 Posts: 198 Member
    Its a great workout...I lost about 10 Ibs and lost a few inches after the first month...However I stopped after the 6th week...It became pretty tough...so if you can fight through it..go for it....Its important to maintain the diet...thats where the problems began with the second set of dvds....I was hungry all day