Effective Workout Limited Time

Options
I am looking for suggestions on a work out plan that I can fully execute in the limited itme I have. I have one full time job and two part time jobs which leaves me with 2-3 1 hour gym sessions a week available depending on my schedule. I also try to make it to a 75 min hot yoga class once a week but I'm not consistently going. At the gym I have pretty much been doing 45 mins of cardio with cool down stretching and some ab work....not exactly the most effective use of my time.

I am currently focused on losing weight/ inches. I would like to incorporate more weightlifting and less time on the treadmill. I know that building muscle may not give me numbers but can give me the results I am looking for. Any programs or websites would be awesome, thanks in advance!

Replies

• palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    No one?
  • crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options
    Insanity.
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I have heard grea things about Insanity but I would like something to do at the gym, since I pay for my membership already. Although I may look into that or the Jillian Michaels program in the future....Insanity is a little out of my budget for right now.