Tomorrow ( 3/16/10)

Options
2»

Replies

• cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    Options
    That is wonderful!!!
    Happy Birthday to you!!:drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    thank you all so much!! I even lost a pound this am! hows that for a birthday present! lol
    Thank you again, you all are wonderful!
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 40? You look fabulous! I hope you have a wonderful day.
  • milesje
    milesje Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy Birthday!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    yey! I'm so very proud of you for all your hard work and accomplishments.

Enjoy your bday to the fullest!

Just think: now u can wear what u want and look great, eat what u want and know that u can work it off and just enjoy!
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    :noway: Holy shmoly, you look amazing!! Congrats and Happy Birthday!! :flowerforyou:
  • nebulas
    nebulas Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    happy birthday and congratulations!!!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and Congratulations. You are an inspiration. You have done something very amazing for yourself!!
  • shellybressler
    shellybressler Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! you look abolutely fabulous...
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Girl, you don't look 40! You look great. Happy Birthday!
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I hear you, Tami, and I am am SO happy for you and SO proud of all you have accomplished. You look more beautiful and younger now, than you probably have in 20 years or more. I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday and really celebrate your life and your fantastic accomplishments. These are YOUR years. I wish you health, and happiness in your marriage and with your family. I wish you to accomplish more of your goals that you never even dared to dream before. Dream BIG!!

I will be turning 40 this year too...in late October. I, like you, hope to hit 40 with enthusiasm and hopefulness and appreciation for those things most in important in life. I hope to be healthier and more energetic and fit than ever before. I want to be a happy, healthy, disciplined person that knows I can do anything I set my mind to!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:flowerforyou:

:heart: Susan
  • Porsha1Love
    Porsha1Love Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You give me so much hope! I congratulate you on your journey! Happy Birthday MAM!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!