Visalus milkshake recipies

Options
Anyone out there use Visalus as a meal replacement shake? I would like to get some ideas you may have on how to change it up a bit. Here is one I use that is Pina Colada flavor.

2 scoops Visalus protein powder.
.25 cups of 1% milk
.25 cups of lite coconut milk
1 dole tropical fruit mix cup
.25 cups of Dole pineapple chunks
1 teaspoon of hemp hearts
Its aprox 280 Cals
blend in blender or magic bullet
Enjoy!

Replies

• mjmom2
    mjmom2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Last year I tried the Visalus and replaced morning meals with a shake. i basically used fruits and skim and almond milk. I would also add activia yogurt to those shakes to stay full. We had friends that used mini candy bars or teddy grahams to curve sweet fixes.
    You can also try the Yoplait frozen fruit-yogurt bits with it also they come in many flavors to switch it up
  • Seriousmom3
    Options
    i put a spoonful of peanut butter and a spoonful of ovaltine with a banana and almond milk with mine. it tasted like a peanut butter cup. super yummy.
  • sjanney007
    Options
    I drink them every now and then and my favorite recipe is very simple. I add skim milk, two teaspoonfuls of peanut butter and one teaspoon of sugar free cheesecake pudding mix. It tastes exactly like a peanut butter milkshake to me. This is my go to recipe when I'm craving something sweet and my calories allow. About 292 cals, I think.
  • throttle2009
    Options
    Wow thanks for all the good ideas everyone!
  • kayprincess08
    Options
    I made one last night with soy milk and frozen peaches. Some how I got it to the consisteny of ice cream and it was super yummy. I usually do frozen fruit and mild. I'm wanting to try berries and spinich soon, sounds super yummy and you get more veggies from the spinach.