Hiya, another newbie here :-)

Options
Hi. My name is Caz. I am 32, and come from Herefordshire. I am a single mum of 3 beautiful children.

I have attempted to diet a million times now, and if I had stuck to it, I would have lost the weight 10 times over. I am determined this time. It is really now or never. I want to be slimmer for my kids, and for me.

I NEED to do this. It's pointless crying myself to sleep over my weight, when I know realistically I can do something about it.

It's all about willpower. Can anyone lend me any? Please?

Hope to make some lovely diet buddies on here :)

Caz

Replies

• maveriiick
    maveriiick Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    As an overweight Father of 3 I can completly undestand...

Get up each morning... Plan the attack of the day and follow it...

That is what I do... And if you fall off the horse... Get right back on...

I was sick for the last week... Stopped going to the Gymn (I prolly would have died if I didn't)... But now back on full tilt...
    Spin class at 5:30 AM...
    Have a great one and good luck...
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Hello and welcome... you can do it!!! That's why we are all here... to lose, gain or maintain... and we can all do this!! I can remember being sick and tired of being sick and tired and found myself on this site somehow and signed up and feel it is the greatest thing I have ever done for myself! :bigsmile: Good luck on your jouney and look forward to reading and seeing your successes!! :flowerforyou:
  • tawillia
    tawillia Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there.

I can completly relate to your feelings about struggling with losing weight. I have been overweight most of my life, and it has been a burden for me especially in the last year. After having two children within a year, I have gained additional weight and I feel trapped by it. While I would like to lose weight to improve my appearance, losing weight for my children has become more of a priority for me.

If you would like to become buddies please let me know.
  • nowornever77
    Options
    Thanks for the replies :)

If anyone wants to add me as a diet buddy, that's cool !!