Stay at home mom, needs some motivational friends! :)

Options
Hey guys, the names Terra. I'm a 22 year old stay at home mom to a 14 month old. I'm at the heaviest I've ever been and it feels horrible! I'd like lost about 60 lbs and just feel healthy! The hubby works nights so he sleeps all day so it's just me and my daughter and I don't get out much. Lost most of my "friends" when I got pregnant so I'm doing this alone. Looking forward to adding some friends on here for motivation! :):):)

Replies

• MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM! My kids are 2.5 and 11mos. The 2.5 yr old goes to daycare though so it's just me and my littlest. My husband works crazy hours too 3am - 6ish pm. Add me!
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Guess I'm not motivational enough eh? :P HAHA!!!!! I joke! :D
  • babybeijing
    Options
    i m not a mum yet but i have to stay at home too....and i really know what it feels
    u can feel free to add me :)
  • TattooTerra28
    TattooTerra28 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Haha George your more then enough motivation! :) just nice to have some lady's that pretty much have the same lifestyle as I do!
  • bamakid43
    bamakid43 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm there for you ....be there for me .. I'm trying to lose 60 lbs also... been on this road since 30 Dec. beeen doing great.
  • TattooTerra28
    Options
    Great! Keep up the good work!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a sahm and I have a daycare, I am on everyday to see what is happening, anyone can add me the more support the better
  • Emaginesc
    Emaginesc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Also a SAHM here too. I homeschool my two special need boys. Would love to be your friend. We moms need to support each other :)
  • loseit4ever12
    Options
    I am a 34 yr old stay at home mom and homeschool my 3 kiddos. I have 53 pounds left to lose. I could totally use friends on here that I have stuff in common with!!
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I work but im always on here hahah feel free to add me (anyone!) I can help with questions :)

also feel free to check out my blog, I post recipes, tips, workouts and tons more

http://feelgreatmotivate.wordpress.com/
  • lgwilliams77
    Options
    I remember those days. My daughter is 12 now. When they say "watch the baby" they mean watch the baby. Take that child to the park or pool where you will chase them around the whole time - even McDonald's or Chick Fil A play area is good. If you can afford it, a jogging stroller or bike with a baby seat.
  • jgrode1984
    Options
    Hi, Im Jessica! I quit working a little over a year ago to stay home with my littles, and that was when the weight started packing on. Also looking for motivation and support! I need to loose 60 lbs as well.... Please feel free to add me :D
  • TattooTerra28
    Options
    I want a bike with a seat on it for her so bad! I would seriously just go ride all day!
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Me too! 13, 6, and 1. :happy:
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Me too! 13, 6, and 1. :happy:

And just lost 60lb's. 20 more to go!
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • stephanieogle35
    Options
    I'm Stephanie - I'm a SAHM with an (almost) 6 year old, 3 year old, and 18 month old. I also do in-home daycare for my nieces/nephews. I love all the kids, but I spend so much time making meals/snacks/sippy cups that I wind up snacking and nibbling off the kids' plates. I'd like to lose 40-45 lbs. I just started at the first of the year, and so far, so good :)

Also wanted to say, I'm open to new friends, so feel free to add me if you like.
  • justforjen1
    justforjen1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM of a 17 yr old, 15 yr old and a 4 yr old. Yep...never say never...lol. My husband also works night shift and spends the day sleeping, so most of my conversations are with teenagers (who know everything) and a toddler (who also knows everything)..lol. I have alot to lose, 132lbs to be exact. Please feel free to add me! We can do this together!
  • Shyann1982
    Options
    I'm not a mother and sadly I never will be. But I'm willing to try to help when I can. I just started this program and possibly need some help thru the long journey of losing 40lbs this year
  • Hi! Im a 29 year old mom of two boys with a very busy schedule. i work full time and my husband works nights. i find it quite difficult to find time to work out and have been putting it off forever. having two kiddos has left me with an extra 20 lbs... But ive decided thats the weight is not going to come off itself... I guess were kind of in the same boat. good luck!:smile: