Looking for online buddies on this weight Loss mission!

Options
Hello, I have been on MyFitnesspal for about 2 months, and I have to say I fell in love with this site, I have never been to the GYM as much as I go now..I am trying to invite or add friends to my profile, so we can all share stories and provide each other with support...having online friends that is passionate about losing weight such as myself, we will all be able to succeed..Let me know..We can do this together!!!

Replies

• StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    Feel free to add me, the more support the better! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • HeatherH1984
    Options
    feel free to add me too, any support is good right now lol
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! :o)
  • conniegb
    conniegb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can use all the support I can get! I don't know much about the site yet, but please count me in however it's possible. I have belonged for a week and a half and have lost almost 2 pounds. I am learning SO MUCH from logging in the foods, and the accountability makes it easier to want to exercise. This is a great site!
    Connie
  • Darka
    Darka Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I've been on this site < a month and have been working out the kinks with my meal plans. I'm very determined to lose the extra weight and would love more online friends for support!
  • JessieM
    JessieM Posts: 1
    Options
    Anyone and everyone, feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get. I lost 10 pounds, stopped counting for a week (due to moving across town and not having a kitchen) and gained 5 of the 10 right back. It took me a month to loose the 10 pounds and a week to gain the 5 back! HELP!!!!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends! I sent you a friend request.
  • Carakkm
    Carakkm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Much easier having people along for the journey!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always better to do it as a group.