My results so far

Options
trysha1231
trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
I wanted to share my results so far and tell a little bit about myself.
In January of 2012, I lost my Mother to dementia and heart disease. It was a very sad and stressful time and I tried to comfort myself with food. I noticed that my weight was starting to creep slowly up and up and up, and I had no energy or motivation to do anything. I KNEW I had to do something, or I would be heading down a long road I did not want to travel. I wanted to be healthy and happy for my kids!
In March of 2012 I took my first steps and attempts to get myself in shape and back to being happy. I started trying to work out on my own with some free weights and the treadmill and to watch what I ate, but I wasn’t getting anywhere. I joined MFP After some research on some message boards, I found out about Chalean Extreme and I knew I just had to try it!
I bought the program and fell in love! I started to lose weight, gain more energy and feel so much better about myself. I was gaining strength and self-confidence.
Along the way I met many MFP friends who were a great support and helped in my journey, and with their encouragement I finished Chalean Extreme and gained a whole new obsession with working out and getting healthy!

I went on to conquer Turbo Fire, Insanity, P90X and Insanity: Asylum Vol. 1. Along my journey I have lost over 17 pounds and 24 inches and I have become more fit than I ever have been in my life! I also gained a passion for helping other to feel the way I feel, so I decided to become a Coach and try to pass on the knowledge and happiness I have gained.
With tracking my food in MFP and the support of the message boards I am closer to where I want to be!

Beforeandaftercrop_zpsc12d2342.jpg

Replies

• plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational :) You look terrific!
    I couldn't see the rest of the after pic but found it in your profile.
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    Wow congrats for the results obtained, I myself am another Chalene fan and lost 28lbs thanks to Turbo Fire :)
  • amberrro
    Options
    You look amazing.. just wondering how do you add photos to threads?
  • Caprica33
    Caprica33 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    bump
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!