Down 93 pounds!

Options
tristaj90
tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
I am officially down 93 pounds while tracking with MyFitnessPal. I love it. Only 7 pounds left to go til my goal!
19309766_8644.jpg

There we go...I got the picture in.
I started in March 20 2012 at 234 pounds and now on 1/24/13 I weigh 141 pounds

Replies

• GypsyNrs4Evr
    GypsyNrs4Evr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! That is awesome!
  • Santerre1984
    Santerre1984 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Congrat-you should be so proud of yourself! :)
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    Congrats great accomplishment...
  • erinup
    erinup Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Great commitment!
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!
  • BestSelf98
    BestSelf98 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing - you look great. I'm have similar amount ot lose. Encouraging to see you progress in under a year.
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    Great job - congratulations! I hope I get there too ;o)
  • Ginger1436
    Options
    Holy cow! That is awesome! Great job!
  • ktr97230
    Options
    Way to go! I started MFP two weeks ago and started with 100 to lose. I *should* be at goal of 145 by the first of 2014.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    You are a hero.
  • this_time_nextyear
    Options
    Amazing and so inspirational, I have pretty much spot on the same to lose and it always seems so unachievable but this site is really helping motivate me to get there!
  • songbirdz74
    songbirdz74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!! WTG!! Definitely inspirational!!
  • dawnfto
    dawnfto Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Excellent. Well done.
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You look great. Do you mind telling how many cals. you ate and if you did any exercises.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Is there any way to see your progress pics at a larger size?
  • tristaj90
    Options
    I ate on average 1200 calories a day. I occasionally would spike up to 1800 (like 1 time a week). I exercised every day with 40 minutes of Zumba when I first started. Now i go to the gym about 3 times a week and do 30-60 minutes every time I go. I haven't been hitting the gym this last week but I make sure to try to be somewhat active if I can. I have a 14 month old right now and he likes to wrestle so that helps me get my heart rate up a little.
  • tristaj90
    Options
    Congratulations! Is there any way to see your progress pics at a larger size?

If you copy&paste the following link:
    https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/552562_10151439026130833_1175109332_n.jpg
  • alallas
    Options
    Congrats! Was this after having a baby? I have a 4 month old and would love some motivation :)
  • KTmommaUT
    Options
    That's FANTASTIC!!!! Congratulations!!
    I am also on a journey to shed 100 lbs and started about 3 weeks ago... Already down 6 and super pleased (though a little ticked at myself since this is NOT that hard! - what the hey have I been waiting for???).
    Anyway, so happy to see you almost at your goal weight - I'm looking forward to being in your shoes next year!
  • nichelle02
    Options
    That's fantastic. I'm just starting out and it's so great to see someone who's made such progress
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!