C25K question

Options
So my mom and I are doing c25K. We are only on the second week but was curious as to what physical results you have seen? weight, inches, tone just curious.

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    You'll lose weight and the most noticeable toning will probably be your calves. You'll probably lose some inches too. :smile: C25K is a great program!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    After week 2? Not a whole lot.

However, I did lose 30 lbs over the course of the nine weeks.

But each persons body will react differently.
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    yea I was just curious over the course of 9 weeks. I know it is too early to really see any results now.
  • bobblebee77
    bobblebee77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im doing a similar program called "get running" I've not really noticed much weight-loss, but 4 weeks into the program and I can now run for upto 5 mins intervals, whereas at the start I couldnt manage 1minute without wishing for death!
    I feel much more happier + healthier for trying to achieve fitness and this in turn is spurring me to eat more wisely and drink more water, so all in all, so far a success for me. :)
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 4. Although I can't really pinpoint C25K exclusively for my results, I've lost inches from my waist and inner thigh and my calves are toning up quite nice!
  • boscopup
    boscopup Posts: 20
    Options
    I lost almost 10 lbs doing another activity, but had no inches change in what I was measuring (though I think my thighs did get a lot smaller). I started C25K, and by the end of week 3, I lost 2" in multiple areas almost overnight!

It's a great program.