The Wave

weaverc
weaverc Posts: 158
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone tried the The Wave by The firm? It looks fun and I was thinking of trying it, but I don't want to waste the money if it's not a good buy. I would like to alternate it with days on the treadmill.

Replies

• Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    I've never heard of it. What is it?
  • I bought it like a year ago. I too thought it looked like fun. I tried it once and it was WAY too complicated for me. The video has an aerobics type feel to it. It was done too fast for me to keep up. Even after watching the instruction DVD I still had a hard time doing the moves. I even paid a little extra (or maybe it was free?) for the abs DVD and a few extra things. Never even tried some of it.

Maybe I should try doing it more than once? Can't be perfect at something the first time through. I also got it when I was 20 lbs heavier than now. I'm just not interested though. I'm too into my body pump.

It's currently sitting in my closet... if you'd be interested, I'd be willing to sell it to you. I'd say $20 and shipping costs? Or at the least, shipping costs. It's not like I'm using it anyway. Let me know!
This discussion has been closed.