Whats your NEW favorite food?

Options
Since i have made the changes in my life to eat better over the past 6 months the foods i like and crave have chaged a lot! Rather than craving oreos or cheesecake (even though i still love cheesecake) I crave foods like Brocoli or cottage cheese, salmon or quinoa. I have always like avacado well kinda i just got the courage to try it about 3 years ago but since i have been eating healthier that is my FAVORTIE thing i am obsessed with avacados! I will put them on everything, sandwiches, mixed with cottage cheese or chicken, salad, or just mashed up with nothing else just palin avacado and some tortilla chips for a treat :) what is your new favortie food or healthy favorite food?

Replies

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Pork loin, turkey breast, and Quest bars.
  • clairecandoit11
    clairecandoit11 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I really love eating Morning Star Farms (soy chicken, tastes a LOT like real chicken sandwiches) and last night I had a patty without a bun and put pickles on top and it tasted like Chick-Fil-A!! :)
  • erg2013
    erg2013 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Red Peppers! Just slice, sprinkle on a little olive oil and pepper and broil in the oven for 5 minutes.
    I dont peel the skin off - just eat as is! yum!
  • sasha_151
    Options
    tuana salad with grapes, apples, celery, onions and fresh spinach wrapped in a leafy romain, yummm!!
  • LisaLamb1
    LisaLamb1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am with you on the avos! I am loving breakfast for dinner - scrambled eggs, sometime with green onions and hot sauce, sometime peppers and onions, avo and salsa. It is filling, tasty and quick.
  • Routerninja
    Options
    Quinoa. I tried it for the first time this week with my girlfriend and we both loved it,
  • msheldon88
    msheldon88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Black beans! Especially morning star spicy black bean burgers! Love them as a burger or in a wrap like a burrito. So yummy!
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Couscous, Avocado, Cottage cheese.

I've always liked those things though, so, it's hard to say. XD
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Wilted Kale...I can't get enough of it.
  • SunsetRanch
    SunsetRanch Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I"m not usually a big fan of yogurt, but I recently tried Chobani Greek Yougurt bite Raspberry with Dark Chocolate Chips and I LOVE it. The best part is it's only 100 calories, so it makes a great afternoon snack.
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I LOVE almond butter! I only let myself have one serving every other day or so but its delish!
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Roasted brussel sprouts, I think about them everyday, have the 2-4 times a week.

Also Fage yogurt specifically with honey, though that one has been going on about 2 years.
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti Squash!!!! I'm obsessed. I think I could write a cook book or open a restaurant just with spaghetti squash because you can cook it so many ways and its good to substitute in place of pasta!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I was already eating heatlhy foods, just in an unhealthy amount for the amount of exericse I did, so I didn't change my diet to lose weight. But I recently discovered Fountain of Health brand all natural hummus and I may have developed an addiction to the roasted garlic hummus. I could easily eat the whole container with a spoon if I let myself.
  • Lovett123
    Lovett123 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Greek yoghurt with honey, blueberries, apricots and bananas! :)
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Brussels sprouts!!! (Did I just say that??!!!). Yummiest veggy EVER!!!!
    Hmmmm.... Maybe I'll have some for dinner!!!
  • DanTillson
    DanTillson Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Chicken.

I mean I always liked it but now I am eating 500g+ on the average day and I totally love it, pretty useful addiction for getting my protein in :)
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Dave's Killer Bread.
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    almond milk and the new yoplait greek yogurt.
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Almond milk, Greek yoghurt and peanut butter! :love: