how many of you get your 8 cups of water in consistently?

Options
12346»

Replies

• olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    That IS rediculous.
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    yes I drink half my body weigh in ounces of water
    so i am 197, so I drink ATLEAST 100 ounces of water a day, but usually more because I drink 20ounces while working out and atleast 20ounces after my work out
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    <<<<Big Bertha I suck on her 100ounce of pure sexy waterness all day! Oh yeah babe...come her Bertha so I can give you a little suck.
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    <<<<Big Bertha I suck on her 100ounce of pure sexy waterness all day! Oh yeah babe...come her Bertha so I can give you a little suck.

LMAO
  • SASSYSMOM55
    Options
    I was always very bad about drinking my water every day until I found at Walmart Clear American bottled water 33.8 ounces its flavored sparkling water and it is Great ! I drink about 3 bottles a day which is good for someone who couldnt even remember to drink 8 ounce a day... it comes in all kinds of flavors my favorite is golden peach but there are many flavors..
    If you have a problem getting your water in for the day give this a try... :drinker:
    Sharon
  • Lilith5
    Lilith5 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I like sparkling water and have a 2ltr hanging round the last few days, so I'm sipping throughout the day. Otherwise I have a glass of plain/flavoured water when I start to get fed-up of my tea/coffee
  • susan_skipper
    Options
    I drink quite a bit every day. In the morning I slice up an orange and put it in my water bottle and then add the cold water. Makes the water taste really nice, not like a thick orange juice, just a nice mild orange flavor. When the water is finished I just add more through out the day, leaving the orange in there. In the evening before bed, I take the orange out and eat it. Tastes nice and juicy by this time.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Way more, everyday.
  • Rockytop_relic
    Rockytop_relic Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Same here, I couldnt drink it cold to save my life. Weird?
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    at least 8 cups of tea so - yeah!
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I used to have a problem with this, however since joining MFP I believe I have been over 8 cups almost every single day. Drinking gradually over the course of the day is easier than trying to drink tons of water all at once. Carry a water bottle if you need to.
  • langsyne
    langsyne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I do not track my water intake. I just check the color of my pee every so often.

ditto
  • pink_ribbon_1
    pink_ribbon_1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started making a big pot of greet tea with mint in the afternoon - about 1.25 liters. I work it down over the course of the afternoon and it helps me get through the munchies. So, I am able to get the water and the appetite control this way.
  • OutsideCreativ
    OutsideCreativ Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    On the occasion that I do get all 8 cups in... I pee like a racehorse lol. Sorry if that's TMI, but it's the truth.
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I drink 8-15 glasses a day, every day.
  • ryblueeyes
    ryblueeyes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Every day! I have two big bottles that I carry with me constantly. I'd say I average at least 100 oz. per day.
  • Lecterman
    Lecterman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I definitely do. I drink so much water, I should bleed water.

Same here :)