Waiting at Work

Options
Do any of you find yourselves sitting at work, just counting down until you can get outta there and start you work outs?

My schedule right now with a 5 month old and husband working opposite shift, I am only able to exercise effectively after work and I am not liking the wait :( I try to find any excuse to get up and walk around the office lol.

Replies

• basscadet808
    basscadet808 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 month old and a 4 yr old myself and have trouble fitting workouts in. I end up going after the kids have gone to bed 2 or three nights a week and then early weekend mornings. Its tough. I am out of the house for 12 hours a day and I get home exhausted but I want to spend time with my kids as much as I want to lose this evil baby weight.
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I workout at lunch and I count down the minutes until I can leave the office! It's a nice break in the middle of the day.
  • loril13
    loril13 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am lucky and my gym is in my office building. They have classes everyday at lunch. It is am awesome midday break and the only way I get through some days.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Do any of you find yourselves sitting at work, just counting down until you can get outta there and start you work outs?

My schedule right now with a 5 month old and husband working opposite shift, I am only able to exercise effectively after work and I am not liking the wait :( I try to find any excuse to get up and walk around the office lol.

I do the same, I visit the mailbox a lot and close my door to do jumping jacks.