looking for motivational female friends!

Options
I started this journey many months ago and lost 30 pounds. I slipped out of habit during the holidays. Luckily i only gained back 3 pds. now I'm ready to be under 200 pds. I have been stuck between 204 and 208 for about 3 months of slacking.i need a good butt chewing now and then and would be glad to support others along the way as well! lets get it done!

Replies

• appyred
    appyred Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would be glad to help as much as I can. I am in the same situation starting at 210 and now down 12 lb and ready for more to come.
  • kerigla
    kerigla Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. We all can use extra support. The holidays were not good for me either. But no time like the present to get back on track. Good Luck
  • Itzli
    Itzli Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You can add me.. I can use the help too. I'm on my own as far as my journey is concerned. My husband eats Doritos and drinks Dr. Pepper all day and he looks just fine.. lol... I think it be nice to motivate others and vice versa... Truth be told, I'm not going to get it from home. LOL
  • lipstix993
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. Last year was disappointing for weight loss, but I was glad to just maintain. This year I'm trying to really get in gear.
  • healthylady88
    healthylady88 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!! Please add me if you like :)
  • animelose2012
    Options
    you can add me too . i have dont mfp for years off and on and doing with with a personal trainer made me lose 60 lbs! but like most i have slacked off and gained some of that back
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    Hi I am starting at 214. You can add me as your friend for support. We can exchange ideas and motivate each other.
  • cheshire1865
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been a bit. too relaxed about weight loss but am kicking my butt into gear this year and trying to get from 222lbs down to under 170lbs this year if I can. 6lbs down but extra motivation is always a good thing :)

Seeing other people doing the things you're trying to find excuses for can often be its own motivation :)
  • queenvenus71
    queenvenus71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey MFP'ers!!! I am excited...I am so ready to start my journey to being fit because personally, I am tired of being a PHAT (yes PHAT) Diva!!! Summer is coming and I am going to be ready. I tend to get hyped up and then realize that I am the only support I have. So...Let us begin to support one another and help each other to achieve our goals. Happy Losing All!!
  • snowshoermom
    snowshoermom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I have about 100 pounds to lose so I have a long haul ahead of me... i am a mom to 3 kids all boys so i need to lose this weight just to keep up and married to a good man.

anyone else feel free to add me i would the extra support
  • siommelli
    Options
    As everyone else has already stated, I am in the same boat!! :) I've been a member here for a few years, but am in major need of weight loss and life change! I just posted my first blog which is a quick introduction to me and my story and I would really love all the support I can get. Feel free to add me as a friend, as I will most likely be adding many of you!! :)

Blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/siommelli/view/here-goes-nothing-478814
  • gingerygal
    gingerygal Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me! I love my MFP family and am always looking to add more people!
  • gardenbird
    gardenbird Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    HI! I am new to this site. Just started a few days ago and it is very enlightening to say the least! I am shocked at the calories and fat grams on some of the things I have been eating! I am still getting used to the site but so far, so good!! Good luck to all! I know we can all do it!! One day at a time right! I have over 100 pounds to lose but I will do it!