not feeling the best

Fancy_Nancy2
Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
so i am still not feeling the best and wondering if I should workout or not? I think it is just a cold/ allergic and I am not sure if i can take anything for it or because i am breastfeeding my little girl. Waiting on a call back from the DR. I just feel a little run down maybe i could just do abs and stretch workout today that way i am still doing something but not to much.

Replies

• simona1972
    simona1972 Posts: 355 Member
    The only advice I can give is...listen to your body. I was feeling terrible last night and this morning and it took everything in me NOT to exercise. I feel so much better now and I know I can pick it up tomorrow morning.
  • yeah i would wait on the DR called back. just try drink some tea that may help. do what you think you can do.
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    If you are going to be frustrated later that you didn't go workout, then go do a light workout. You may feel better after. But if you know your body and you know you need a break then listen to yourself and do a little extra at your next workout when you are better.
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Got a hold of the DR and she calling in some med for me. So when my hubby gets off of work he will go get them and hopeful I will feel better tomorrow think I will just do abs and stretch. Feeling a little sore but i will take it easy today don't want to get to sick if its not just allergic. now if my eyes could just stop watering that would help a ton and my nose stop dripping to
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    I have had a terrible cold for the last week and haven't exercised at all.

Today i was feeling better, still not 100% but well enough to go to the gym. I didn't do my normal workout probably only 3/4 of it, but it felt good to be back exercising again.

Just take it easy and listen to your body.

Hope you feel better soon

Jax x
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    I hope you feel better!
This discussion has been closed.