How do you Reward yourself?

Options
I started thinking about this recently and I have no clue how to treat myself for losing weight! I thought that maybe every 5 lbs I could do something for myself but I was wondering what everyone else does for themselves as a reward!

Replies

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I reward myself with a heavier deadlift PR. /shrug
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I reward myself with new workout clothes when mine become too big!
  • cheshire1865
    Options
    I have a motivation jar. After each workout, I put £1 in the jar. When I reach 40 workouts, I buy myself something to indulge on my hobbies. I try not to set the marker too low or the jar won't fill up enough to act as a motivation :)
  • GloMash710
    GloMash710 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've rewarded myself with shoes and clothes!
  • Phany04
    Phany04 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to reward myself with laser hair removal once I hit the 50 pounds loss. 27 more to go.
  • hazeyt123
    hazeyt123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If you look like your picture surely that is reward enough?
    If that is where you are aiming I treat myself to little beauty treatments, a spray tan here, a manicure there, eyelashes done etc.
    I used to reward with yummy food, ha ha.
    Good luck and keep it up
  • Phany04
    Phany04 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    If you look like your picture surely that is reward enough?
    If that is where you are aiming I treat myself to little beauty treatments, a spray tan here, a manicure there, eyelashes done etc.
    I used to reward with yummy food, ha ha.
    Good luck and keep it up

Same here. I used to reward myself by going to a restaurant... Loss 40 pounds that way... Gained 60 back.
  • autumnsnow786
    autumnsnow786 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    mmm i guess new clothes is an option. I was able to take in my dresses for a wedding and that was an awesome feeling. and i'm starting to fit into clothes i haven't been able o in months, some over a year. another awesome feeling =)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Every 10lbs I get to buy something fun. Like my last one was a copper pepper grinder I've been wanting. If I ever make i I'm going to buy something for the big weights like a tattoo if I ever reach 100lbs lost.
  • Prettyskinny69
    Options
    This gives me lots of ideas! I think that once I reach my ultimate goal weight/size I can get my tattoo! But until then I'll reward myself with new clothes or something like that!