New to the message board - hi!

Options
baxyboy
baxyboy Posts: 70 Member
Just thought I'd post a quick message to say hi.
I've been using this site for about a month now after a recommendation from a work friend when looking for a good calorie tracking app for my iPhone.

A month in and so far I have lost 7lbs, but the most important thing for me is the motivation it is giving me to not only eat better by being more aware of the calories and fat in the foods I buy, but also pushing myself to get more fit and use my new treadmill at home.

My biggest fear is that I will lose motivation as the lbs get harder to drop, but I am determined not to let that happen... and I'm hoping that continuing to use this site and getting involved with the community boards here will help too.

Replies

• jmarie9
    jmarie9 Posts: 108
    Options
    it will def. help! you'll learn a lot from others and whenever you feel discouraged just post something, and people will flood with with motivation!!!

Congrats on the 7 lbs!
  • jdcole67
    jdcole67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I also found this app for my iPhone and love it - I travel for work, and this is the best tool I have found to keep up with my journaling...it also works great when I am at home on my PC...good luck to you!
  • meandmy2dollies
    meandmy2dollies Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just did discover how to use the message board today. I have been using MFP for a little over 2 weeks and have navigated thru the program but had not really experimented so to speak. I posted my first post today and I have already gained so so so much encouragement and support!!! It is awesome!!! You / We are not alone.