What are you doing for loose skin?

Options
Anyone have any recommendations for firming up skin?

I have been using Nivea's skin firming lotion and Olay's total effects 7-in-1 advanced anti aging body wash.

I have been using both for about two months now and the skin on my boobs still look like 150yr old boobs (and I'm only 22). :laugh: :blushing:

Replies

• Ashia1317
    Ashia1317 Posts: 415
    Options
    It's kind of pricey, but I hear FatGirlSlim and FatGirlSleep work really well.

I use St Ive's cellulite control (something like that) for my midsection/hips/thighs. Not sure if that could help?
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    How long did it take you to lose the weight? You may have lost it too quickly. You are really young and your skin should eventually snap back into place....kind of like being pregnant. Try cocoa butter. There really is not a miracle cream out there unfortunately. Good luck sweetie.
  • bebhinn
    bebhinn Posts: 198
    Options
    I bought Modele's Firming breast cream for post pregnancy.... its alright, but I have just started so I can't report on results.
    I also use it on my stomach where I have stretch marks.
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    Samantha rose is right, creams might help speed the process along, but you just gotta wait it out
  • SUZAKINS
    SUZAKINS Posts: 2
    Options
    Saggy boobs not only come with weight loss but age. A breast lift would work.
  • Vonne
    Vonne Posts: 33
    Options
    I've seen some cream to firm your boobs in an AVON book before. Never tried it so I can't tell you if it works....not that expensive though, you could try it.
  • SUZAKINS
    SUZAKINS Posts: 2
    Options
    Saggy boobs not only come with weight loss but age. A breast lift would work.
  • irismoon
    irismoon Posts: 83
    Options
    I use Suave's Firming Lotion. It takes a while to work but it isn't bad. Not sure how bad your case is, so I can't promise results. If you are too unhappy about it, go to your doctor and see what they say. I hear there are prescription firming creams. Or there is always surgery...if you are really unhappy about it and nothing else works.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I honestly see a difference in my thigh stretch marks with Aveeno Positively Ageless Firming. BUT studies have shown that none of them really work. Have you thought about one of those post-pregnancy sleep bras? I've heard that they help keep the ladies up where they're supposed to be.

As the weight comes off (slowly), I just keep adding to the plastic surgery I want. It's bad news bears :smile:
  • krissynicole787
    krissynicole787 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
  • bebhinn
    bebhinn Posts: 198
    Options
    I honestly see a difference in my thigh stretch marks with Aveeno Positively Ageless Firming. BUT studies have shown that none of them really work. Have you thought about one of those post-pregnancy sleep bras? I've heard that they help keep the ladies up where they're supposed to be.

As the weight comes off (slowly), I just keep adding to the plastic surgery I want. It's bad news bears :smile:

I hear ya!!! As far as I know the gov't here will cover my tummy tuck if you lose enough weight and i Think 116 is quite a bit considering the saggage I have right now at 53 :S ... which leaves me lots of money to pay for the girls and my wings :D