Need active site users motivation

Options
Im new to this site, again. Last time I was here I lost 21 pounds. I need to loose another 30 to be happy in my skin. 40 would be more ideal though.

I looking to find online friends that are active on this site, as my friends dont sign in all the time and I only actually know a few people that use this site. I need the motivation and would hope that I can help to motivate others as well.

Replies

• Hennipenny
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm daily user. Happy to motivate you.

Bron
  • EmDVM
    EmDVM Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I am new and could also use some motivation!
  • donyayoung74
    Options
    Thank you Bron & Erobinson624!
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me (all of you!) I'm a daily user and I could use some friends on here too.
  • chaddchick
    chaddchick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    would love new friends on here, to help me stay motivated :-)
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    You can add me, I am on everyday as I need the same encouragement to shed my 50 or 60
  • ambre66
    ambre66 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm also "new again". I lost 32 lbs last time. This time I'm shooting for 34:happy: We can motivate each other!
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    please, anyone here, feel free to add me as well. ive got 90 pounds to lose and im always looking for motivation and to learn what works for others! you motivate me, ill do the same for you!:happy:
  • rubdabuddha
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am an obsessive person and will likely log everyday. I just joined today!
  • inbetweenerd
    Options
    Hey there! Anyone feel free to add me as well! It's my first time around and I'm looking to lose around 30lbs. I can't believe it took me so long to find this site/app because it's great!
  • glhnh3784
    glhnh3784 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me! I am a daily user and pretty good motivator :)
  • Addictedtosuccess
    Options
    U can add me if u want :)
  • kcritter77
    kcritter77 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    ditto, ditto, ditto and ditto!
  • cordianet
    cordianet Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day and happy to have more friends!
  • BlessedWith3
    Options
    I am on daily as well. I gave up Facebook and come here instead.
  • ZombieBubbles
    ZombieBubbles Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more support the better. Keep up the insanity. -Ashes
  • travsmom418
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. i use daily and sometimes need a swift kick to get my butt in gear :)
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    You can add me. I love mfp, i am on it daily. But be forwarned, i am honest. I don't just cheer because you logged, i cheer because if you are doing the right thing.
  • barboryte1
    barboryte1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am here daily. Kicking and screaming sometimes. But I have to record and see how I am doing on a daily basis. This is my 10 minutes to myself. Add me too!
  • karenboy29687
    karenboy29687 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like, haven't missed a day in 8 months! I have actually lost all of the weight i wanted to lose, and am now maintaining with the help of MFP.