P90X and/or Insanity Challenge!

I have a new challenge group I started and I'm looking for more people to join on the first of February. This group is for people who are already doing or want to do P90X or Insanity. This group is full of like minded people and we all work to help each other out with motivation and push each other to do better. If you want to get in the best shape of your life then just respond to this message to join the challenge

Replies

• Bbells89
    Bbells89 Posts: 20 Member
    im in :)
  • greggags2
    greggags2 Posts: 195 Member
    Alright I sent you a message. Anyone else??
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    I'm doing Insanity workouts and running on alternate days, so I'm not actually on "schedule," but if this will still work with the group, count me in!
  • Max516
    Max516 Posts: 1
    I'm down! I just got Insanity!
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Me please. I start Month 2 on 2/4 and will need all the motivation & support I can get.
  • razor_fever
    razor_fever Posts: 41 Member
    Count me in. I am starting p90X again on 2/1
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    I am already doing P90x. What's the challenge? I don't need advertising and all kinds of junk if this is a sales pitch, and I'm curiouser as to why you would be doing a challenge in the middle of a program as well. With that said.... If its a sales pitch. Feel free to skip me.
  • lexyad
    lexyad Posts: 1
    I would like to join. I am on my 5 day of the insanity program!!!
  • greggags2
    Alright sent you guys a message
  • greggags2
    Last chance to join, group is starting soon!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    I'm doing Insanity workouts and running on alternate days, so I'm not actually on "schedule," but if this will still work with the group, count me in!

This is what I do too. If its suitable for group then I'm in
  • greggags2
    Alright sent you a message