• JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Picture002.jpg

Best I got this far!
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Kudos to the OP, and to all the men who put up pics! Congratulations on all of your hard work!!
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    not comfortable yet with taking a picture in my swimsuit yet
  • KevinS62
    KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Both of you look damn fine in my books :flowerforyou:

Aw shucks. :embarassed: If I knew this, I would have jumped in sooner!
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I've always had a problem with the other end of the spectrum.... always tall, lanky, scrawny. Then, after an accident in 1991 left me paralyzed from the waist down, it didn't take too long after getting out of the hospital for the weight to start piling on.

It's been a bit of a tough road because a lot of the mainstream info out there doesn't exactly apply to someone in my situation, but then again, we're all different, right?.... and there's no cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all solution anyway.

So, after modifying my diet and over a year and half to this point of weight training, I've managed to get to what I think is a pretty good size.... now I just have to try and put on some more muscle!!

vSVZlUJ.jpg
  • KevinS62
    KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    hell, it cut half of me off

LOL! Skills!
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Testicular fortitude inc. Not my goal body but better than before. :)

oYmJ4Dfl.jpg

Holy crap dude!! That IS my goal body!

^^^This!!! I am trying like HELL to achieve this!!!
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    I've always had a problem with the other end of the spectrum.... always tall, lanky, scrawny. Then, after an accident in 1991 left me paralyzed from the waist down, it didn't take too long after getting out of the hospital for the weight to start piling on.

It's been a bit of a tough road because a lot of the mainstream info out there doesn't exactly apply to someone in my situation, but then again, we're all different, right?.... and there's no cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all solution anyway.

So, after modifying my diet and over a year and half to this point of weight training, I've managed to get to what I think is a pretty good size.... now I just have to try and put on some more muscle!!

vSVZlUJ.jpg

Wow no has any excuse not to get in shape after seeing this. Sorry to hear about your accident. Your doing a great job! Very motivational. :smile:
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Oy... Here goes nothin'

acyb2o.jpg
  • Akumu
    Akumu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread you guys, good luck on your journey :)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    You all look great! Kudos to all of you for putting yourselves out there and posting pics! The human body is a beautiful thing no matter the shape or size.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Long way to go

Day45181_zpsc7a8106c.jpg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! :flowerforyou:
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    aaronafter3.jpg
  • njohnson1966
    njohnson1966 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Still got another 25 or so to go and then way more weight training needed. In honor and appreciation of all the brave and awesome women who posted pics in the women's thread and the guys here as well, thanks for the inspiration. You all rock. Testicular fortitude not withstanding, It isn't a pretty site, my apologies to your retinas.

Untitled_zps2a730de0.jpg
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Bump for all the yummy shirtless men!
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Time for a song...
    "Let's hear it for the boys! Let's give the boys a haaaand..."
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: *applause*
  • 4summer38
    Options
    This post is making me cry. Not in a bad way, just refreshing to see people over coming their insecurities. I wish I could do that.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I am loving the shaved heads fellas. :drinker:

For those saying that they wish they were comfortable enough to do this, trust me, I don't think any of us would claim to be "comfortable". Speaking for myself I had to swallow a lot of embarrassment and just did it before I could change my mind. Even now I am too nervous to go back to the first page and look. :laugh: