My first before after pics

Options
hello :)

i am not really active on the message boards but i thought i would share my story / progress with you :)
I am a mommy of 3 and had my youngest on January 26th 2010 (so 7 weeks ago) at the end of the pregnancy i weigh
154lbs ( which is ALOT for me since i always was a 110 before i had my Kids) i dropped almost 10 lbs right after i had my youngest and was ready to start working out again but i had a Csection so i had to wait with that.... by march first i had lost a total of 22 and i finally decided to sign up for MFP and started to watch my calories and started my workout. ive lost another 6 lbs since march first ( but whats even more important ive lost a couple inches around my belly, hips and legs :D )

so here is my before and after pic
mmzxqp.jpg
i hope it works lol ive never posted a pic on here if it didnt work here is the direct link

http://i44.tinypic.com/mmzxqp.jpg

EDIT: picture link fixed :)

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow! And from what I can see, your tattoo still looks good! How'd you manage that? PS - change the "IMG" in your code to "img", should fix it.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

i am not really active on the message boards but i thought i would share my story / progress with you :)
    I am a mommy of 3 and had my youngest on January 26th 2010 (so 7 weeks ago) at the end of the pregnancy i weigh
    154lbs ( which is ALOT for me since i always was a 110 before i had my Kids) i dropped almost 10 lbs right after i had my youngest and was ready to start working out again but i had a Csection so i had to wait with that.... by march first i had lost a total of 22 and i finally decided to sign up for MFP and started to watch my calories and started my workout. ive lost another 6 lbs since march first ( but whats even more important ive lost a couple inches around my belly, hips and legs :D )

mmzxqp.jpg
    i hope it works lol ive never posted a pic on here if it didnt work here is the direct link

mmzxqp.jpg

Trying to get it to show up for you, hope it works!! :)
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Looking Good! Great Job!
  • Jennie85
    Jennie85 Posts: 41
    Options
    Wow! And from what I can see, your tattoo still looks good! How'd you manage that? PS - change the "IMG" in your code to "img", should fix it.

i just got really lucky with my tattoo... i got LOTS of stretchmarks this time around but not a single one close to my tattoo hehe
  • jordan_vakil
    Options
    that is AMAZING in 7 weeks. you look great.. Love the tattoo by the way, I have one on my side and hope it stays good.
  • Jennie85
    Options

mmzxqp.jpg

YAY thank you very much :D
    mmzxqp.jpg

Trying to get it to show up for you, hope it works!! :)
  • Jennie85
    Options
    that is AMAZING in 7 weeks. you look great.. Love the tattoo by the way, I have one on my side and hope it stays good.

thank you :) i am very prud of myself :D ive always been really lazy and never liked to workout but this time its different .... i want to look amazing this summer :D
  • laughingdani
    Options
    You're welcome!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Just from having a baby and your stomach is so flat!! WOW!
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Wow ur ink looks as incredible as you do! CONGRATS!
  • Jennie85
    Options
    Thank you so much ladies :D
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Very nice!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Great job! I had c-sections too so I know how hard it is waiting for your body to heal. I was so ansi to start working out long before my body was ready. You look fantastic. You also don't look like you have had a baby let alone THREE. WTG!
  • Jennie85
    Options
    Great job! I had c-sections too so I know how hard it is waiting for your body to heal. I was so ansi to start working out long before my body was ready. You look fantastic. You also don't look like you have had a baby let alone THREE. WTG!

Thank you :)
    the worst thing about the Csection is that ur muscles r so WEAK i had trouble doing crunches when i first startet lol
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    AMAZING!!! you look awesome...congrats hun and keep up the good work!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've done a great job! Congratualtions!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    wow chica you look amazing <3
  • Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    Wow! I am so impressed! My stomach looks like your week 1 picture. Can you share what exercises/workouts you do?
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options

Thank you :)
    the worst thing about the Csection is that ur muscles r so WEAK i had trouble doing crunches when i first startet lol

LOl me too! I starting running before I even attempted the core. I found Pilates really really helps with building those muscles back up. I have a finger and a half separation between the muscles, but it was bigger. Pilates has helped shrink that gap. Again, congrats! (and congrats on your new baby too :) )
  • Jennie85
    Options
    Wow! I am so impressed! My stomach looks like your week 1 picture. Can you share what exercises/workouts you do?

i have my workout posted in my blog ( link in siggi) =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!