P90X again...or P90X 2...or Insanity

Options
I'm on the last day of week 8 of p90x and already thinking about what to do next. I absolutely loooooove p90x so i'm trying to decide if I should do another round of it or if I should try p90x 2...or possibly insanity. Idea/opinions anyone?

Replies

• GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    anybody?
  • toddslaten1
    toddslaten1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've done 3 rounds of P90X and 2 rounds of Insanity...I'll take Insanity everyday of the week and twice on Sunday, over P90X! Less talk, more work and faster results!!!! Shaun T. packs more of a workout in less time than Tony Horton.....Tony is awesome but, Insanity is definitely where it's at!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    just so i'm clear, are my only options Beachbody dvds?
  • toddslaten1
    toddslaten1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    And, I think you can start streaming them after you purchase them from Beachbody directly from the website. You can start working out before your dvds arrive. Calendars are available on the site as well....
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    just so i'm clear, are my only options Beachbody dvds?

well i already like p90x & i know theyre both good programs and get good results, so im kinda partial i guess :)
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I did insanity and on 3 rd week of p90x, I'd say p90x I got bored with insanity and it's so much cardio.
  • harrels
    Options
    I think it all depends on what results you want to achieve... In my experience, P90x made me gain a good amount of muscle while insanity really trimmed off the fat. Good luck!
  • alwaysbubblydeva
    Options
    Great job, glad you are enjoying your program. I will like to challenge myself the the P90X someday.