Losing weight but not where I want it!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Everyone loses differently. I lose weight and it NEVER comes off my boobs (DDs and I ride horses too... talk about strapping the girls in). A friend I know, once she goes under 200, she has no breasts. Every body is different and you may never lose them unless you drop your weight dangerously low.
  • rebelchief
    rebelchief Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Coming from a fellow horse rider, make sure you buy bras that have straps that DO NOT STRETCH. If the strap doesn't stretch, the girls can't bounce as much.

Good luck on your future in Horses!!
    Thank you! :) This summer I'll have to save up and buy a SUPER nice sportsbra... thanks for the tip!
    This post made my laugh... sorry. Keep it up. Don't get discouraged
    I almost feel ridiculous complaining about such a thing, not gonna lie. I got a pretty good chuckle out of some of these comments though.
  • hexrei
    hexrei Posts: 163
    Options
    A good sports bra instead of a regular bra could help when riding.
    I can't afford the SUPER nice sports bras (wish I could!) so I wear a sportsbra over a regular bra. It works without giving the uniboob appearance!
    C's are perfect. What a waste of good boob genes on someone who doesn't appreciate them. I'd love to have C's.
    I am 5'2 and petite so they almost look out of place. I'm a teenage girl and am working on my riding career so I could care less about boys atm... plus I've actually been accused of having fake boobs. Yep. Teenager with breast implants, doesn't THAT sound classy. I have to get clothing in larger sizes than someone my size would normally need, which is obnoxious. Don't get me wrong, I love dressing up, but I belong on a horse and GUESS WHAT. It sucks. So "sorry" for not appreciating my body, I'm only like nearly every other teenager screwed up by society.

Same here. my **** is just too big. I have to have my pants specially tailored, I trip on it when I'm running, it gets caught in machinery, sometimes if I am driving and I stop too fast it whips up and hits me in the face which is really embarrassing. But I soldier on, take heart, you are not alone