St. Louis, MO ...The Color Run 9/15/2013

Options
Hi Evryone,

My name is Jennifer I've been on MFP for awhile now but this is my first ever post :) I wanted to know if anyone is going to do The Color Run this September?? I'm starting a team if anyone would like to join :) Dont let the word RUN scare you :) you can walk, jog, or run. whatever you can do :) its going to be a lot of run this will be my first time goin. I'm also walking in the March Of Dimes walk this April 27th in Forest Park If anyone would like to join my team please let me know and ill get you the info :)

Thanks,
Jen

Also if you would like to add me as a friend please feel free to do so i love making new friends to share weightloss tips and stories with :) have a great day everyone

Replies

• WhiteGirlWasted13
    WhiteGirlWasted13 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    How did you know that word would scare me?! But everything I've read about it makes it sound like sooo much fun. I should be pretty close to my GW by then. I was thinking this morning that it might be fun to have some MFP friends that I don't actually know IRL.

I live in St. Charles. Check out my profile and let me know if you'd like to be MFP friends!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am doing the Color Run in Oklahoma City next month. It will be my Second Color Run, and my Sister's First EVER 5K. We will definitely be WALKING!! I have walked several other 5K's but the Color Run is the only one that is solely set up to Just Have Fun!!
    You are going to have A LOT Of Fun!! Just be sure to take an old sheet or towels to protect your Car Seats afterwards. Some people also say you will need to protect your seat belt too. I didn't notice any color on my seat belt though.