Fun, Free at home Zumba workout!!

Options

Replies

• Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Just thought some of y'all may be interested in these too. I thought this girl was tons of fun and enjoyed he song choices as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5wkz9Y0pC4&list=PLB2DUVaz7DxuvGLRvh4uQJE9V1h_2gEUC&feature=mh_lolz
  • deltalbarbie
    Options
    Bump!
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    bump
    thanks!:bigsmile:
  • shmurrow
    shmurrow Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thanks!
  • fridaythethirteenth
    Options
    just finished this, thanks for posting it :)
  • Tammy22274
    Tammy22274 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ok I can say for me that working out was boring before. I have now, since, enjoy it more than I did before.. I have not done the Zumba workouts that are on here but I am going to try them today.. I have gone through a ton of the Zumba workouts on youtube and placed them in my favorites so I can get a good workout.. Well upon my journey of looking through everything I found this one lady that I find makes it hilarious but makes you want to do the workouts. She is funny as can be which will make your work out a lot of fun.. She puts humor in her workouts...

Go to youtube, and in teh search bar type dancewithdonnadotcom all together just like it is and check out some of her workouts. Some may seem a bit corny but they make you laugh and enjoy your work out....!!!!

Let's get moving!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:
  • Mama_Jag
    Mama_Jag Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    bump - thanks!
  • mmmnc4
    mmmnc4 Posts: 9
    Options
    I've been wanting to try this! Quick question - how does everyone log zumba as exercise? And have you found it to be accurate? I don't have an HRM (yet!) Thanks!

Also wondering this.....
  • hms142002
    Options
    bump
  • Jtorres326
    Jtorres326 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    bump for later. Thanks!
  • PitBullMom_Liz
    PitBullMom_Liz Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to try this! Quick question - how does everyone log zumba as exercise? And have you found it to be accurate? I don't have an HRM (yet!) Thanks!

Also wondering this.....

http://caloriesburnedhq.com/zumba-calories-burned/

I'm sure it's not 100% accurate, but it will give you an idea. This is what I used.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I generally just use Aerobics, General or Aerobics, High Impact according to how much energy I put into it.
  • MMark2012
    MMark2012 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Looking forward to playing your list sometime this week. I have been sooo buussyy! :):):smile:
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I just went and saved every zumba routine I could find in Playlists (they will only let you have 200 per list). Now I just put it on shuffle and go for it. I LOVE this.
  • JO4IT
    JO4IT Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This is such great news for us Zumba instructors trying to make a living! (sarcasm) Ah well, I suppose if I were you guys, I would be doing the same thing. :/

Don't worry, I think that coordinated people will still do the "live" versions of Zumba. But I for one, would NEVER set foot into a real class. Yes, I am that uncoordinated. I gave up trying to do exactly what the instructor does, but figure at least if I'm close and keep moving, I'm getting the same benefits.
  • karoumee
    karoumee Posts: 100
    Options
    thanks so much for sharing! :)
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options

They have WATER Zumba at our local pool once a week---I'm going to try it!

You definitely should! I do regular Zumba classes twice a week and Aqua Zumba once per week. REALLY enjoy both!
  • rems2012
    rems2012 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks!