Green gets me excited!

Options
artickb22
artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
I serioulsy love it when I look at my diary at the end of the day and I've got all green numbers!! It's so rare I don't go over on sodium, or carbs, or something but today....I was all green....except fiber but hey, that's alright, right?! Are you often all in the green or do you find you often go over on something consistently? My setback has been sodium in the past. I'm workin on it though!

Replies

• rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Great job! My sodium used to be a problem for me too but now it's sugar. I'm always over on sugar but I attribute it to all the fruits and veggies I eat in a day so that's OK. I also get dinged on sugar from my lowfat yogurt, which I feel is also OK. But everything else I keep in green. Sometimes I also go over on protien but if I workout that day (I try to do some form of exercise every single day) I think that's OK too. If my calories are in red (last night I was 18 over pre workout, lol) it gave me that little extra oomph to get up and move my butt!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!