I want to lose weight but keep my boobs!

Options
2»

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    hmm, i would like to know how,,, the more i lose, the more boob i lose.
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Want to know what victoria's secret was?

Padding! :) Stay healthy and forget the boobs! Guys like all sizes.

Haha good one
  • azwen
    azwen Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others not to worry too much; if being well-endowed runs in your family, you'll likely keep enough to suit your new thinner self and look fabulous! Personally, I am hoping to lose some fat from my girls; I've gone down a band size but haven't lost any fat from the boobs themselves yet. I'm hoping to lose at least a cup size, to be more proportional with my frame.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    pectoral muscle with a line of definition can be just as sexy ... trust me!!!

^ my life story. :sad:

Sorry OP, can't choose where you lose fat. Keep in mind bra size is relative to band length.

for example-
    38 in bust
    34 in underbust
    you would be a 34 D

38 in. bust
    32 in. underbust
    you would be a 32 DD

and so on and so forth. Bra size is measured by inch different or mean different between under/over bust and bust. So if your underbust in smaller from fat loss, and even though your actual bust size may have gotten smaller you would have gone up a bra size because the circumferance of your underbust is also smaller.

Just something to consider.

PLUS 70% of women are wearing the wrong size anyway!

http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/comments/rh26h/is_getting_fitted_for_a_bra_as_humiliating_as_it/c469bi0
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    There is always cosmetic surgery... If after you dont like the size of your boobs, you can always have surgery to make them big again... not that I ever plan on doing that, but it is an option.

IMO I would rather be healthy and smaller than keep the back pain that comes with bigger boobs.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Yeah, good luck with that! Mine are traitors, they're ALWAYS the first to leave!
  • BCSMama
    BCSMama Posts: 348
    Options
    If you find out, let me know. Although, I think it's too late for me, lol. I went from a C cup to pretty much between an A and B. Thank goodness for Victoria's Secret and their padded push up bras.

Seriously, you can't control where you loose fat from and I think many, if not most ladies who loose weight will see losses in the girls.