20 Min WALK CHALLENGE!

Options
:wink: I have a challenge that anyone could try. Its a walking challenge. All you have to do is walk 20 minutes a day. Just 20 minutes. I started my own personal challenge Jan 1st, but i had no one to do this with so i winded up stopping. This time I am going to try this for 3 months, but with other people. This time I will continue because i have "friends" to join me in this challenge. :tongue: Good Luck & G.Bless

Replies

• Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I have been trying to do this since the beginning of January.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've sent a FR.
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I am in! I started the 30ds but now I am having knee trouble. Walking on my treadmill might be just what I need, right now. Sending friend request!
  • Prettysky
    Prettysky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Don't know if you have seen this (virtual) walk but here is the link http://www.facebook.com/events/323699621078043/?fref=ts

run or walk (10k) approx 6 miles anytime between 10-17 February .. raising awareness for breast cancer.... there is still time to join and details are on the facebook page above
  • mandythewalker
    mandythewalker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in and add me as a friend! :smile:
  • theeidkid
    theeidkid Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    how have you been doing with the challenge?:wink:
  • Susiq2222
    Susiq2222 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in - feel free to add me as a friend
  • ysmht
    ysmht Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    count me in ,i like walking and don't have time to go to the Gym yet.
  • toliin
    toliin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Am totally in! Feel free to add me everyone
  • zoelife362
    zoelife362 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in I do the Leslie Sansone Walk fit Dvd's everyday on my third week but, I want to stay focused and challenged to walk everyday.
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great way to keep me motivated I'm in. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • coolkacha
    Options
    Hi,

I have set myself a target of 60minutes of walking a day. I walk my dog twice a day for 15-20mins during the wek and longer over the weekend. He enjoys it and I enjoy it too
  • ysmht
    ysmht Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Didn't manage to complete the twenty minute walking this week as i was not at work but at university, i drove there as it was cheaper than taking public transport. However back at work today and determined to walk home from the station every day 30 mins and half an hour on my exercise bike. If i get a lift home i have to do 1 hour on the bike.:smile:
  • Missyann52
    Missyann52 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just what I need. Add me as a friend.
  • EstherLois78
    EstherLois78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love this! Please add me to the list!:love:
  • shannonalverson
    Options
    Count me in!!! I have started walking 30 to 50 mins a day :-)
  • Sarah83E
    Sarah83E Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I also need to be making myself do this, I always find excuses, who wants to be my challenge buddy and help me??
  • burbunya
    burbunya Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in for sure. Have been walking any where from 30 to 120 minutes a day. If nothing else I feel better for it and feel that i walk taller each day!
  • Olahou
    Olahou Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    im in
  • beatricejasper
    Options
    Good luck to you with your challenge.:happy: