Lisa Meets Onederland! Lots of pics...

Options
124»

Replies

• chrissypow
    chrissypow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great. I'm glad you posted pictures. Seeing the transformation in pictures is really inspiring.
  • Gatalicious
    Gatalicious Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    AwEsOMe!!!!! Great job!!!!! :drinker:
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Love the maroon dress!
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Onederland is so much brighter the second time around. :smile: Welcome, and congrats!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I am so jealous , can't wait to get there!!!:flowerforyou:
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm hoping to have the same success as you (same height/weight/everything)! Thanks for posting your story!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! You're a bit taller than I am. I'm 5'7 1/2" but started at the same weight. 260. I am working soooooo hard trying to reach 199!!! You have done awsome. You look great! Friend me if your interested. I'm wanting to go down to 160 and then I'll decide if I want to go further. I'm 204 now.
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look Fabulous, Lisa!! Congrats on your awesome success! You really are an inspiration to all of us! Best wishes to you! :smile:
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring -- and your happiness shines through. Congratulations.
  • 14uqueen
    14uqueen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for posting! I enjoyed ALL the pictures! :)
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work. I don't blame you for posting pictures...it must feel so great to be under 200 lbs!
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Progress!
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    :smile: Yep...still trolling my own thread and sitting here smiling! Thanks to all and to all my new MFP friends today!
  • lisa273
    lisa273 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! You are such an inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!