Hi my name is ________

Options
13»

Replies

• sonneta
    sonneta Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Adrian I am 49 and was 14 Stone.
    We all should learn about Sugar one cube is 5g so when you but foods look at the Cabs section as well as Sugar so if the item says 50g Carbs that mean it has 10 cubes of sugar if that says 40g that's 8 cubes of sugars plus the 10 cubes from the Carbs. That's why people are putting on fat they don't understand the labels..
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm Stacey a mom if three kids 7 and under with about 100+ pounds to loose.
    A little about me, my highest weight was 372 in 2009. Since then with weight watchers on and off
    I got down to 278. My current weight after a month of diet and exercise is 257 my goal weight
    is right around 150. I'm looking for friends to help motivate me and share in each others triumphs.
    Feel free to add me!

I'm Stacey, too! :) I'm 32, from Alabama, in a relationship, no kids. I started at 187 (most I've ever weighed, that I know of, is 195), am currently 179, and my goal weight is 140. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Anetta98
    Options
    Hi my name is Anetta Goodman , i'm a mother and wife, I have 5 children and am needing help on loosing weight . thanks
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Juliette... I'm 26, with no kids as of yet, only a few (adorable) freeloader cats. I started my weight loss journey last year at 275 (seriously, I have NO idea how I let it get to that point!), lost motivation and gave up for about 4 months, and am now back at it and down to 233. Joined the gym, bought 30 Day Shred, and IT IS ON!
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm Brook. Mom of 2 kids, a 10 year-old son and an 18 month-old daughter! About the same as you to lose!! Add me if you want!! Always looking for fun people to add!