Girl thing!

Options
Okay I'm not trying to be so personal, but seriously this week is going to suck when I got PMS. I'm really hungry all the time, want chocolate and mt dew. What are some good ideas that I could still enjoy those things but is there good subsitutes??

Replies

• sonia2003
    sonia2003 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Try 1oz of dark chocolate. It really helps me :smile:
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Yep, I was gonna say fun size bars and only have 1 to 2 per day.
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    For the Chocolate craving I will eat the Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Jello Pudding snacks...only 60 calories...maybe crumble up a low fat graham cracker, spoon the pudding over it and then a dollop of cool whip light in a dessert cup...can almost trick myself into thinking it is a slice of chocolate creme pie... I think I want that tonight now ;)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I found the Yoplait delights chocolate raspberry is 100 calories and really really yummy.
  • mrayniak
    mrayniak Posts: 38
    Options
    I have the same problem (last week for me), I felt like I just wanted to snack all the time and I was always hungry, any suggestions much appreciated!
  • jcarey101
    jcarey101 Posts: 31
    Options
    Allow yourself a bit, like the fun size bars; those are perfect. Try and get out there to exercise every day, that will help you too. Hang in there!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    "Smart Ones" has some pretty decent chocolaty desserts, look in the freezer section near the rest of their meals...

TOM sucks, we all hate it when he comes to visit!

Also, you probably won't see a weight loss, and may even see a gain because of bloating, so most people just skip weighing in so they don't get depressed, it's not fat, just water.
    wait a few days after TOM leaves before you get on the scale again...
  • maddiebabe
    maddiebabe Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    cadbury thins are great for me. they are only 100 calories and AMAZING they taste just like the regular cadbury bars, just way better for you...and portion control is always good for me, ESPECIALLY during TOM
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm not trying to be so personal, but seriously this week is going to suck when I got PMS. I'm really hungry all the time, want chocolate and mt dew. What are some good ideas that I could still enjoy those things but is there good subsitutes??

Diabetic chocolate!!
    Few squares do the trick for me :o)